Mortgage professionals will be able to get their questions answered on topics relating to lending compliance and risk management at a free virtual event hosted by QuestSoft.
Leonard Ryan, president and founder of QuestSoft, described the event as an “opportunity for industry experts to come together and discuss important topics related to compliance and risk management.”
The event will focus on providing practical and realistic guidance on current and future compliance and risk management issues, according to the company.
QuestSoft’s virtual conference, scheduled for Oct. 26-28, will host 10 sessions, two social happy hour opportunities, and three networking events. All sessions will be live, with time to interact with speakers from across the industry, including attorneys and regulators.
Session topics include:
- What’s Required vs. Necessary
- Regulator Hot Topics & Concerns
- The Rapid Race Ahead to Digital Compliance & Risk Management
- Let’s Improve HMDA Together
- Being Fair, Responsible, and Profitable
- CRA Today – What’s Next?
- NMLS Mortgage Call Report – Where’s NMLS 2.0?
- HMDA – Big Data, Big Questions for the Future
- Telling Your Story
- 2021 – A New Beginning / What’s to Come
“We look forward to seeing both new and familiar faces at our conference and discussing the changes that are taking place in the mortgage compliance space,” Ryan said.